my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» HK Weapon Systems Forums   » General Topics   » Marketplace   » MP5 Flat Finishing Services

Author Topic: MP5 Flat Finishing Services
jcotter
Member # 1369

posted June 11, 2007 22:44      Profile for jcotter   Email jcotter   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IGF can finish your MP5 flat into a receiver.

The service will include all the necessary steps to complete the receiver such as the final stamping, welding, sight base installation, necessary milling, adding our serial number and manufacture information.

The completed firearm will need to be shipped to your FFL dealer for transfer to you.

The price for labor to turn the flat into a receiver is $350.

If you would like to have the receiver built into a workable firearm with cocking tube, barrel, etc all the way to a finished firearm we can do that as well at an additional charge. Please contact me for details.

If you would like more information the best way to reach me is via email jayson@investmentgradefirearms.com or our phone number is 870-656-9840

--------------------

G3 Rifle & MP5 Builds Click Here for More Information

We also build FAL, AK47, Galil, and AR15/M16 rifles.

jayson@investmentgradefirearms.com

www.investmentgradefirearms.com & the IGF Forums

Type 7 FFL/SOT 2
Mtn Home, Arkansas

Posts: 530 | From: Mountain Home, Arkansas, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
eric10mm
Member # 5240

posted June 12, 2007 11:47      Profile for eric10mm   Email eric10mm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WOW! That sounds like a heckuva good deal considering the amount of labor involved. Thanks Jayson!
Posts: 896 | From: Cowtown, Missouri | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HK Weapon Systems

© 1998-2001 HKWeaponSystems.com, All Rights Reserved.